Customer lifecycle management is the measurement of multiple customer-related metrics, which, when analyzed for a period of time, indicate performance of a business.
The CLM implementation process encompasses all domains or departments of an organization, which generally brings all sources of static and dynamic data, marketing processes, and value added services to a unified decision supporting platform through iterative phases of customer acquisition, retention, cross and up-selling, and lapsed customer win-back.
Our offerings include:
- Contact Centers.
- Customer acquisition.
- Technical Support Services
Product Features & Benefits
- AI powered meta data extraction.
- Centralized storage.
- Reports offered in Excel, CSV,HTML
- Performance management.
- Alert and reminders.
- Risk profiling.
- Configurable templates.
- Improve your profit margin.
- Concentrate on core business and become more productive.
- Reduction in abandoned calls by at least by 20%.
- 30-40% increase in First Call Resolution.
- Reduction in call operations by around 18%.
- Increase in customer retention.
- 24*7 support ensures continuity in operations throughout the year
Challenges & Solutions
Use cases Industry wise
BFSI & NBFC
PO Box 57666-00200, Heritan House Woodlands Road, Off. Argwings-Kodhek Road
Tel. +254 738 770 186/ 734 770 187
Fax +254 202 246 186